Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
The Witching Hour(Part III of III) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
The Witching Hour(Part III of III) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
The Witching Hour(Part III of III) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
The Witching Hour(Part III of III) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
The Witching Hour(Part III of III) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
The Witching Hour(Part III of III) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
The Witching Hour(Part III of III) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
The Witching Hour(Part III of III) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
The Witching Hour(Part III of III) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

The Witching Hour(Part III of III)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Dokita

The Witching Hour(Part III of III) Empty
PostSubject: The Witching Hour(Part III of III)   The Witching Hour(Part III of III) EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:14 pm

show 2

John Carlson: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the last show of the season before our PPV, The Clashing End!! We're sure to blow your minds with our talent that we've got lined up for you tonight, so without further ado, let's get started.
-
-
"Airplanes" by B.O.b. ft. Eminem & Halie Williams blasts throughout the arena as Ryu Dokita makes his way to ringside. Ryu receives a mixed reaction from the crowd.
-
-
John Carlson: Ken, the fans are really giving it to Ryu, and rightfully so. This man had us all fooled. We believed in him and he let us down. But I will say this, he's definitely an amazing individual. From the gate, he's had passion and heart; albeit, misguided.
-
-
Ken Schram: Yeah, when I first laid eyes on him, I blew him off as a punk; but, this season, he's gained my respect. & another thing, he sure knows how to gain heat.
-
-
Ryu slips into the ring and grabs a mic. His face turns serious and solemn.
-
-
Ryu: I know that a lot of you hate my guts, but the time for that has come and gone. you know that I always cut to the chase, so, Matt, enough bull*^#@ing, get your @#* out here and let's end this!!
-
-
Ryu goes to ringside and grabs a chair, waiting to see if Matt will come out.
-
-
John Carlson: This is about to get outta of control! Will Matt come out? Will we have a preview of their PPV match tonight?
-
-
"Disturbed" by Animal blares throughout the arena, but Matt doesn't come down the ramp.
-
-
Ryu: You see this!! DO YOU SEE THIS!! He's nothing but A phenomenally phenominal coward!
-
-
Suddenly, Matt jumps the crowd barrier from behind Ryu and slides into the ring with a kendo stick and hits him in the back of the head repeatedly. As he goes for another strike, Ryu slams the chair into his kneecap, making him drop the kendo stick and leaving him open for another chair shot. 6 security guards rush out to break up the fricass & separate the 2 of them. They manage to get Matt out of the ring, but Ryu will not be deterred and runs, uses the security springboard and dives into the air, performing a SpringBoard Shooting Star Press crashing into Matt and his set of security!!
-
-
Ken Schram: This isn't just bad blood, ladies and gentlemen, this is war!! How in the world did he do that?! We're gonna need more personnel out here!
-
-
John Carlson: Ladies & gentlemn, I apologize, but we have to take a break, we'll be back after these messages and hopefully, we'll have the ring cleared so that we can actually START the show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Brandon Murphy
the phenominal matt

PostSubject: Re: The Witching Hour(Part III of III)   The Witching Hour(Part III of III) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:23 am

John Carlson: Welcome back from commertial break ladies and gentlemen. As you folks see, both The Phenominal Matt and Ryu are still brawling it out in the back. And folks, this rivalry is red hot. These two stars are going to give everything in their bodies.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt and Ryu knock out some security guards just to get to eachother. The Phenominal Matt reaches Ryu with a right hand. Then Ryu retaliates. Fist begin to fly between the two stars. The Phenominal Matt then kicks Ryu in the gut and rams his head into a set of lockers.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: The Phenominal Coward? Coward? How about I give you A phenominal @%^ whoopin? YOU WORTHLESS SORRY SON OF B*&^%.
-
-
Ken Schram: My god the tention between The Phenominal Matt and Ryu is absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, the most hated and sickening feud I have seen in quite some time.
-
-
John Carlson: I agree there Ken. The hatred between these two men is overwelming!
-
-
The fans cheer as chaos continues. The Phenominal Matt then takes off his leather belt and chokes Ryu with it.
-
-
The Phenominal matt: You worthless chinese chink. You just risked your @#^ by calling me out.
-
-
Then all of a sudden, Ryu grabs a steel chair and clocks him with it in the head. Then Ryu swings for Matts back.
-
-
John Carlson: Give credit to Ryu, he's fighting right on back against The Phenominal Matt.
-
-
Ken Schram: Ryu will go down swinging.
-
-
Ryo then Irish whips into a car door. The Phenominal Matt lies limp up against the door. Ryu then jumps to perform a splash up against The Phenominal Matt. But The Phenominal Matt moves out of the way, and Ryu lands face first on the roof.
-
-
John Carlson: My god, The Phenominal Matt fights back again. This feud as gone all to hell.
-
-
Ken Schram: When will this brawl end? These two will absolutely destroy eachother.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: Your @%^ is mine, you bastard!
-
-
The Phenominal Matt climbs up to the roof of the car, picks up Ryu and kicks him in the ribs. Then he places Ryus head between his legs. The Phenominal Matt then lifts up Ryu on his shoulders in a powerbomb position and crashes him down against the roof of the car.
-
-
John Carlson: He just destroyed the roof of that car!
-
-
Ken Schram: Ryu is completely out!
-
-The fans go crazy! The Phenominal Matt then hoovers over Ryu and stares at him hard.
-
-
The Phenominal Matt: How about this YOU SON OF A B*&$%? LAST....MAN....STANDING MATCH...
-
-
The fans chant loud dues to what they just heard.
-
-
John Carlson: My god ladies and gentlemen. I can't believe what I've heard! Will there be nothing that these two men won't do to eachother if theres a Last Man Standing?!
-
-
Ken Schram: I can't imagaine the carnage there will be between these two. Careers will be shortened!
-
-
The Phenominal Matt then grabs Ryus body and shoves it in the trunk of the car. The Phenominal Matt then grabs the keys and drives off with Ryu in the trunk.
-
-
Ken Schram: OH NO, GET OUT OF THERE RYU!
-
-
John Carlson: He is going to drive him streight down to hell. Folks, don't go away. We'll be right back!
Back to top Go down
El Cholo

PostSubject: Re: The Witching Hour(Part III of III)   The Witching Hour(Part III of III) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:01 pm

You will have a match in the second show against each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witching Hour(Part III of III)   The Witching Hour(Part III of III) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Witching Hour(Part III of III)
Page 1 of 1