Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swift Silver

Swift Silver

The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3) Empty
PostSubject: The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3)   The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 pm

The crowd starts screaming as the camera surfs over the audience, then focuses on the Titon Tron. Cruisin' by Mac Miller starts playing and Swift Silver walks out while the crowd goes wild. He stops, and glances over the audience as if looking for someone, and fireworks explode beside him. Swift Silver, unfazed, starts walking down to the ring occasionally slapping hands, as if he doesn't like the concept. He motions for a mic t be tossed to him, and it is. He begins to speak loudly, and clearly.
-
-
Swift Silver: Now Road to Survival, I have seen some cowardly things in my life. Wait, I have even done a few cowardly things, but nothing as cowardly as this!
-
-
Swift Silver points to the Titon Tron with a look on his face that seems as if he has smelled something rancid, such as rotting flesh
-
-
On the Titon Tron there is a view of Adam O'Neil, peeking out of the training room, seeing a camera, then shutting the training room door. He comes back out with some Duck Tape behind his back, and then starts casually stolling towards the camera, looking not directly at the camera, but in it's vicinity. After about 5 steps, he suddenly presses himself against the wall that the camera is mounted to, and starts to slowly slide towards it. With his duck tape in hand, he tears off a thick piece, close to 1 foot, and jumps, quickly wrapping all 1 foot of the tape around the camera lens, completly blocking its view. He then keeps on walking in the same direction, repeating the process with all the cameras in his view.
-
-
Swift Silver: Now what in the hell is that?! Did he not want to be discovered or, better yet, was doing something that he shouldn't have been doing? Now me and Mr. Ish gave him a warning last time and, for lack of any proof, I will just have to handle this myself. Adam, come out here and face me, and all of the Road to Survival audience, and tell us that you are sorry!
-
-
Adam O'Neil slides out from under the ring, to nobodies surprise, with a mic in hand and looking extremly angry. Swift Silver chuckles at Adam O'Neil's slowly redning face, and continues to bad mouth him.
-
-
Swift Silver: Now Adam, you may think "Why does he always target me", but I have nothing against you, it's just that I keep VERY long grudges. Grudges, which frankly, I don't think you want to be a part of. So I am going to invite you into this ring, seeing as that you are hesitant.
-
-
Adam O'Neil, not missing a beat, slides gracefully into the ring, with a slight smug on his face. He then gets into Swift Silvers personal space, breathing heavily, the smug gone, and executes a Mortal Uranage! He laughs at Swift Silver's body in the middle of the ring then, seeing Swift Silver's burning gaze as he struggles to get up, runs backstage, dropping his unused microphone in the ring. After a moment, Swift Silver runs after him, as angry, if not more as when DarkSlayer hit his brand new car.
Back to top Go down

The Chase begins (Part 1 of 3)
Page 1 of 1