Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
laying out the opponites part 1 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
laying out the opponites part 1 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
laying out the opponites part 1 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
laying out the opponites part 1 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
laying out the opponites part 1 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
laying out the opponites part 1 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
laying out the opponites part 1 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
laying out the opponites part 1 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
laying out the opponites part 1 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

laying out the opponites part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the phenominal matt

laying out the opponites part 1 Empty
PostSubject: laying out the opponites part 1   laying out the opponites part 1 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:43 am

The camera cuts back from break and The Phenominal Matt is walking in the back. The fans scream as soon as they see him on the tron and chant his name "Matt".

-

John Carlson:There he is folks! Since Ryus comments about forming a tag team with him, a lot of people are speculating about what his main intentions are.

-

Ken Schram: I think it would be the first brilliant move in his career teaming with Ryu. With Ryu by his side, I don't think anybody can get in their way.

-

The Phenominal Matt then spots Kurt Angle 25310 and spins him around and punches him in the mouth and knocks him down to the ground.

-

Ken Schram: Oh no! He's the champ! What did he do to him to deserve this attack?!

-

John Carlson: He's the champion! He's got a huge target on his back! The Phenominal Matt is making it known that he wants the title!

-

The Phenominal Matt then takes Kurts head and rams it through a plexy glass window and Kurt is then busted wide open! And the fans chant Matts name along with "HOLY /censored/".

-

Ken Schram: Oh my god, Kurt is losing blood! QUICK, SOMEBODY GET BACK THERE AND HELP HIM!

-

John Carlson: He's is bleeding profusely out of that cut! This is going to get ultra ugly!

-

The Phenominal Matt: Get you /censored/ up /censored/! Come on champ! Get your /censored/ up!

-

The Phenominal Matt then lays a barrage of kicks to Kurts abdomen and then slams a door on Kurts head. The Phenominal Matt then tries to choke out Kurt using the door. The fans cheer on in disbelief.

-

Ken Schram: Oh my god, this is enough!

-

John Carlson: He's absolutely decimating Kurt Angle 25310!

-

The Phenominal Matt then sets up a table and places Kurt in a powerbomb position.

-

Ken Schram: Please somebody stop him!

-

John Carlson: Matt, don't do this! Think about it, Matt!

-

The Phenominal Matt then lifts up Kurt on his shoulders and drives him down through the table with The Last Breath.

-

Ken Schram: OH MY GOD! POOR KURT!

-

John Carlson: KURTS BODY IS BROKEN IN HALF! WHAT A POWERBOMB!

-

The fans go berserk in the arena as Matt leans over Kurts broken body.

-

The Phenominal Matt: With, or without my tag partner RYU, Kurt I'm coming after that /censored/ belt. And there's nothing you can do about it, you weak /censored/ son of a /censored/. AND THAT'S ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY!

-

The Phenominal Matt walks off and the fans chant "Matt" and everyone is in shock due to what they just heard!

-

Ken Schram: HE IS WITH RYU! OH KURT, THINGS JUST WENT FROM BAD TO WORSE!

-

John Carlson: WHAT WILL THIS MEAN FOR THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH? WILL THE TEAM OF THE PHENOMINAL MATT AND RYU BACKFIRE IN RYUS FACE? OR WILL THE EIGHT OTHER PARTICIPANTS HAVE THEIR CAREERS ENDED IN THE CHAMBER? WE'LL FIND OUT WHEN THE CHAMBER COMES! FOR KEN SCHRAM, THIS IS JOHN CARLSON SAYING GOOD NIGHT FROM ROAD TO SURVIVAL!
Back to top Go down

laying out the opponites part 1
Page 1 of 1