Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Future Gohan

Future Gohan

Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM Empty
PostSubject: Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM   Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:32 pm

Beackstage EnigmaAndrei wonders in the new world of SBW. He goes along the coridor when he sudenly hear's some shouts from the room on the end of the coridor. He runs fast to see what's going on. A cameraman see's him and quickly enters afther him. Inside the two VGM's of SBW are having a foud. When they see Enigma they stop.
-
-
Swift Silver: Who the hack are you? What are you locking here?
-
-
EnigmaAndrei: Sorry sir i just heard some shouts and i came to see what it is...aww sorry to bother
-
-
Jay Jonhson: It's ok kid don't sweat it. Don't mind ''mister loud mouth swift silver''. He's just pised off my last show was way beter than he's...
-
-
Swift Silver: Oh realy?! And what the hell made you think you're show was better? You whit you're overgrown gorilas that don't even know how to decently hold a mic in they're hands...you're pathetic...i don't even know why the heck did Mr. Ish made you a VGM?
-
-
Jay Johnson: He made me a VGM so that one time i could kick you're big fat ass only to teach you a leason not to mess whit guys that are above you in every area...
-
-
Swift Silver: Ohhh! And you think, that you are such a guy, right? Let me give you a piece of advise kid: I crushed thousends like you and i made them all beg for mearci. Why do you think such a low levelv clown like you would do better then all of them? What...
-
-
-Jay Johnson: Wow hey hold on just a sec...
-
-
EnigmaAndrei interveans in the talk
-
-
EnigmaAndrei: Hey guys, guys! Cool it would ya? Listen i know it's not my problem but that's not how such great people, that maintain this company, need to argue like this for such unimportant reson. Onestly you guys are like cat and mouse, like Tom and Jerry arguing over a piece of cheasse... You have to get along or something bad might hapen.... I'm out of here
-
-
Enigma leave's the room whit a sad face. The two VGM's remain silenced locking at eachother
-
-
Swift Silver: Man who is that kid? He seams like a good guy...
-
-
The two of them then remain silence again...

Well if you see this don't take it personal guys i just made it for fun...Chears SBW

Last edited by EnigmaAndrei on Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to make some adjust's)
Back to top Go down

Swift Silver vs Jay Johnson, VGM vs VGM
Page 1 of 1