Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSlayer

DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now Empty
PostSubject: DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now   DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:45 pm

It is a couple hours before the show. The sun is slowly, bit-by-bit disappearing into the darkness. Many of the superstars have just arrived and are now heading inside to get ready for their matches or anything else that they might be involved with tonight. As everybody is going into the stadium a nice Red Lamborghini Diablo rides up into the parking lot, Hip-Hop music bursting from it. Then the driver, now revealed as Swift Silver, gets out of the car and gives the keys to the valet.
-
-
Swift Silver: Hey when I come back there will not be a scratch on this car or I will break your back, Literally.
-
-
Valet Parker: Yes sir, you car will look like you just drove it off the lot.
-
-
Swift Silver: It better. Now scram, I got more important things to do then to talk to you.
-
-
Swift Silver then drops the keys into the Valet Drivers hands and then starts to walk off. While Swift is still walking off another car drives into the parking lot and then; abruptly, the whole parking lot shakes as a brand new 2011 Ford Escape drives straight in to the rear of the Lamborghini Diablo, shattering some glass and ruining the sleek Ruby Red paint job.Then right after the crash happens Swift Silver turns around and looks at his now dented Lamborghini. With murder in his eyes thens strolls over to the car barely keeping his composer.The driver, now known as DarkSlayer, is out of the car staring at the dented section of bumper.
-
-
Swift Silver: What in the hell have you done to my car?! Do you know how much this cost! I bought this with my contract money and now it's ruined!
-
-
DarkSlayer: Man I am soo sorry about this, I wasn't looking where I was going and...
-
-
Swift Silver: You weren't looking?! And because of your idiocity my car is ruined! You will pay dearly for this
-
-
DarkSlayer then starts to back away slowly, seeing that Swift Silver is angered, then suddenly Swift Silver charges DarkSlayer and then starts hitting him with a barrage of punches. Then, Swift Silver waits until DarkSlayer is really injured, and finally Powerbombs DarkSlayer straight threw the windshield of his new Ford. Swift Silver disappears for a minute then returns, seemingly insane, with a sledgehammer that he found in the equipment truck.
-
-
Swift Silver: How would you like me to return the favor! I worked non-stop to get this car, and you are going to work non-stop to get out of the hospital, which is where you are going to be when I am finished with you!
-
-
Swift Silver then goes over to DarkSlayer's new Ford and starts bashing its exterior with the hammer many times. Then he gets the hammer and destroys all the windows, making glass fly everywhere. After a couple minutes of pounding on the car, he goes to the rear bumper.
-
-
Swift Silver: Hey DarkSlayer! This one is personally for you.
-
-
Swift Silver then starts pounding on the bumper on the car, trying to resemble the exact amount of damage that was pressed against on his own car.
-
-
Swift Silver: Hey DarkSlayer I don't know if you could hear this, but this was only the beginning, tonight. I am going to destroy you so bad you will look just as bad as your car you are lying on currently! Also, remember, thats a promise. Just keep this for a reminder.
-
-
Swift Silver then goes around to the front of the car, stares at DarkSlayer in disgust and then throws the hammer directly at DarkSlayer's forehead, then finally spits on him before walking away.
-
-
Swift Silver: See you in the ring.

Last edited by DarkSlayer on Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Swift Silver

Swift Silver

DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now Empty
PostSubject: DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued   DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:29 pm

/me Turns around and looks at his now dented Lamborghini with murder in his eyes thens strolls over to the car barely keeping his composer.
The driver, now known as DarkSlayer, is out of the car staring at the dented section of bumper.
Swift Silver: What in the hell have you done to my car?! Do you know how much this cost! I bought this with my contract money and now it's ruined!
DarkSlayer: Man I am soo sorry about this, I wasn't looking where I was going and...
Swift Silver: You weren't looking?! And because of your idiocity my car is ruined! You will pay dearly for this
DarkSlayer starts to back away slowly, then Swift Silver charges him hitting him with a barage of punches. /me Then picks him up and throws him violently into his new Ford.
Swift Silver now looking slightly insane: How would you like me to return the favor!
/me Picks up a hammer and starts bashing in the Fords gleaming windows. Then he bashes the bumper until it looks like a piece of junkyard scrap metal.
Swift Silver: I'll save the the rest for our match later on tonight, where me and only me will destroy you, and thats a promise. Just keep this for a reminder.
/me Suplexes DarkSlayer into his pile of shattered car window glass then walks out of the parking lot looking angered.
Back to top Go down

DarkSlayer/ Swift Silvers fued starts now
Page 1 of 1