Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteyBoy

WhiteyBoy

WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt Empty
PostSubject: WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt   WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:26 am

(this is before my handicap match against Magnus Victorios and the phenominal matt after i knock out swift silver in gm's office)

John Carlson: Man, WhiteyBoy has his work cut out for him tonight against Magnus and the phenomenal matt!
-
-
Ken Schram: Yeah i agree with you on that. Lets see how bad the kid gets killed.
-
-
Magnus and the phenomenal matt enter the ring with their amazing individual ways, and getting pumped up
-
-
John Carlson: WhiteyBoy strolls up looking confident that he will cut his opponents in half tonight.
-
-
WhiteyBoy enters the ring and the match is about to start, but all of a sudden, the lights darken...and slowly walking out towards the ring is a man that looks straight into the ring. He then continues to walk and finally climbs the ring and heads on it
-
-
Ken Schram: WHAT IS THIS?! I THINK IT'S CHRISTIANO RENEGADE! What the heck do you think he is doing out here? Do you a predict a three on one?!

-
-
John Carlson: God knows what he's doing out here in this handicap match! I surely dont hope its 3 versus one...or else we for sure have an injured fighter tonight.
-
-
Ken Schram: Well maybe Mr. Ish sent him out to handle WhiteyBoy like a ragdoll, and actually make this 3 on one... couldn't care less, we knew who would have won anyways.
-
-
John Carlson: That makes sense, Mr. Ish just did get a big boot to the face by WhiteyBoy. But are you trying to kill the kid or what? There nothing to do now but to watch...
-
-
In a moment, Christiano Renegade looks over at The Phenominal Matt and Magnus, seeming to go over there. But, he then makes a turn and looks at WhiteyBoy and starts walking closely to him..and in a moment he shakes his hand, seeming like a tag team
-
-
John Carlson: BUT WAIT! It turns out Christiano was on WhiteyBoy's side the whole time! Its going to be a tag team match! WhiteyBoy and Christiano Renegade are going against The Phenominal Matt and Magnus Victorios!
-
-
Ken Schram: How Bull... First WhiteyBoy takes out a few of his wrestlers, now the Gm, and now he appears to have a tag team partner! Can the kid get any more breaks?

Ken Schram: Yeah he won, but look at how he won. He had a wrestler help him to do it. WhiteyBoy is just trash to this business.
-
-
John Carlson: Well that "trash" just took out the trash!
-
-
WhiteyBoy reaches for a microphone, as well as Christiano Renegade
-
-
WhiteyBoy: Hello everyone, (gets booed) I am here today to show you who the real wrestlers of this business today is. Those wrestlers are Christiano and myself! (gets booed more)
-
-
Christiano Renegade: SHUT UP EVERYONE! Now, I made the decision to help WhiteyBoy with this match because I am tired of being Mr. Innocent of this company. WhiteyBoy and myself seem to see eye to eye, in that we both are elite superstars of this business. We would like to make an announcement to all of you fans.
-
-
WhiteyBoy and Christiano: We have decided to be the next tag team!
-
-
WhiteyBoy: With me and Christian on the same team, I would like to see any tag team contend with us. Look at our teamwork in the match I just won. We worked as a team, and thats just what we'll do to acheive greatness on this show! We are prepared to take anyone out, even if that means Mr. Ish or that cholo dude i cant remember his name.
-
-
Christiano: Its El Cholo.
-
-
WhiteyBoy: Yeah that guy. Anyways, we would like to challenge any tag team on this show, and we want those titles!
-
-
Christiano: Yeah and we will crush anyone who stands in our way to get them. No matter who!

Back to top Go down
WhiteyBoy

WhiteyBoy

WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt Empty
PostSubject: Re: WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt   WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:18 am

Ish edit this part to make it Magnus Victorios:

(this is before my handicap match against Magnus Victorios and the phenominal matt after i knock out swift silver in gm's office)
Back to top Go down

WhiteyBoy vs Swift Silver and the phenomenal matt
Page 1 of 1