Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
A new team? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
A new team? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
A new team? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
A new team? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
A new team? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
A new team? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
A new team? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
A new team? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
A new team? EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

A new team?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasoncage

jasoncage

A new team? Empty
PostSubject: A new team?   A new team? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:39 am

If possible, can this segment be placed early in the show and the match between Jasoncage vs King David be somewhere in mid show?

Kill to Live by Firewind plays through the arena speakers and shortly afterwards, Jason Cage appears on the stage. He holds a microphone in his hand and his purposeful looks is hidden by the large sunglasses on his face.
-
-
John Carlson: I hope he is not wasting our time here, I want to wrap things up quickly and head for the clubs.
-
-
Ken Schram: What? Club? How old are you fool? You can't boogie all night long like John Travolta back in his hey days
-
-
John Carlson: Ohh, you are one to talk. Look at yourself man, who uses boogie nowadays? Talk about getting old school.
-
-
Jason Cage walks to the ring determined to make a statement. Although nobody knows what he is going to say but it should be something good. He gets into the ring and walks to the centre of the ring.
-
-
Jason Cage looks around the arena from left to right. He pauses and looks back from right to left and ends with a smile. He drops his head momentarily and rises his head. He places the microphone close to his lips and starts to talk.
-
-
Jason Cage: Good evening ladies and gentlemen although I doubt most of you even qualify any strand of that standard but I still call you that out of respect for the money you pay to watch me and the time spent to admire me doing things in the ring that most people will never have the chance to. But I cannot say the rest of the roster shares that respect I have given you.
-
-
Some fans were cheering initially but it has turned to jeers upon Jason Cage's last sentence.
-
-
Jason Cage: Now now now. I know you are upset that I just trash talked some of your favourite wrestlers. Some of the best that you think they are and some of the most talented that you think you can ever be. That is fine.
-
-
Jason pauses and looks to his left. He shrugs to the signboard that says Cage suCks! and his head returns to face his front.
-
-
Jason Cage: No doubt some of you do not like me because I have achieved nothing here.... yet. I am not your Super Bash Champion, nothing as convincing as your current champion, El Cholo. I have to respect that guy although I have no clue, no rhyme and no idea what that name means. Forgive me my spanish.
-
-
Jason Cage looks to his right and frowns at the signboard that says, Stay in your CAGE!!. Jason Cage turns to that man holding the signboard and points to him.
-
-
Jason Cage: No no nooo no NO no no nooo. That is outright offensive to my family name. I know it is the same as the cold hard steel cage that you sometimes see people like me wrestle in but it isn't used that way. Put that away before I shove that piece of no use, outrageously ugly looking cardboard deep down in your throat that you can't even shit out using the hole that you normally use!
-
-
The man snarls and waves to Jason to bring it on. Jason Cage removes his sunglasses and points to that man and this time round, two security guards appear from the audiences and remove the man from his seat. The man kick about furiously and shouting profanities like a machine gun.
-
-
Jason Cage eases up and wears his sunglasses again.
-
-
Jason Cage: Now we have that out of the way, I shall continue. Where was I? Oh yes, that's right. I was talking about champions. The tag team champions. To me they are not so convincing as a team. A bit frosty and a little bit out of sync with one another. You may disagree with me but I do not care.
-
-
Jason Cage: and that is because! Because I should have been with a good partner. Someone who is my equal, someone who complements my style of wrestling and together we should have been your champions! I have been thrown with many partners in my time here. Most of the time, I'm hugely disappointed and let down. I failed to impress while my partner drags me down.
-
-
Jason Cage walks towards the side of the ring facing the backstage and puts his arm over the top rope and rest his rest on the top rope.
-
-
Jason Cage: There just isn't anyone out there who is good enough to partner up with me. Not even one...
-
-
Dirty Cash suddenly plays over the speakers through out the arena. King David walks with Jazimine out on the stage. King David with mic in hand.
-
-
King David: Indeed, that you have poor tag team partners in the past. However, I need to correct you on "Who is better?" thought. As for our roster, SBW is the best. When, I came here. So, How about a match tonight between myself and you?
-
-
Jason Cage: Right... And so you come out here hoping to address that issue by a fight? What does it proves? You win and so what? I win and so what? Just to prove a point? How much is a point worth around here? How much does a point from you or me worth nowadays in this federation?
-
-
King David seems to be struck with that question and actually has no reply to that.
-
-
Jason Cage: Exactly my point. Nothing much. You beat me and that goes to show that maybe you are right, there are some good guys here who are skilled, talented and powerful but so what? You are nothing in these people's eyes. Since you have so courageously come out here and confront me with this burning issue, let me offer you a proposition.
-
-
Jason Cage stands up and walks back to the centre of the ring. He nods and continues his offering.
-
-
Jason Cage: The fact that you walk out here to this ring shows that you think that you have what it takes to beat me to a wallop and show me that you are good. So I am offering you this chance. You and me, man against man right here... in this very ring...
-
-
Jason Cage points to the ring he is standing on.
-
-
Jason Cage: And no! Not just any match because it proves nothing. We're going to go one up and face each other in a Last Man Standing match right in front of these people.
-
-
Jason Cage: What is the catch you may ask? If I win and best you senseless that you cannot get up after the count of ten, I will make you an offer. I will partner you and form a tag team. It is going to be a partnership of such magnitude, it will blow the competition away. Burning feather and whoever his new partner will be, will not be a match for us. Mark my words.
-
-
Jason Cage walks over to the ring nearest to King David. He stops by the ropes and asks him again.
-
-
Jason Cage: So what is it going to be King Dave?
-
-
King David looked at Jazimine who smiles at him approvingly. He then turns to look at Jason Cage.
-
-
King David: Well, we can only tell when we face off each other… tonight.
-
-
King David drops his mic and his theme music, Dirty Cash plays through the speakers. He and Jazimine turns and walks to the backstage.

Back to top Go down

A new team?
Page 1 of 1