Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasoncage

jasoncage

A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3) Empty
PostSubject: A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3)   A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:33 am

<Segment 3> After 4th match

Jazimine: That is pretty much the gist of the proposal. Now all you need to do is to sign on the document and write today’s date beside it. I know all odds are against you and you are being put in a disadvantageous position, I assure you that with the guidance of my King. Big Time Action will progress beyond your wildest dreams. If you will just read through the second page about the perks you will receive. You will be compelled to sign this agreement. Take a look. Your time will be well spent.
-
-
Jason Cage takes in a deep breath and heaves quite audibly. He turns over the next page and reads aloud.
-
-
Jason Cage: As a reward for Jason Cage’s hard work and contribution to the progress of Big Time Action, he will be rewarded a sum of five thousand dollars with every victory scored by Jason Cage and a sum of five hundred thousand dollars with every victory scored by King David. Above and beyond that, Jason Cage will receive a weekly allowance of ten thousand dollars provided that he fulfills his weekly training regime of 2 hours every other day spent working out in King David’s personal gym and training school located at a location not to be disclosed at this moment.
-
-
Jason Cage’s eyes lit up with glee and begin to read with renewed furor.
-
-
Jason Cage: Jason Cage will also be given an iPhone 5 even before Apple releases this product. He will also be given a 32 gigabyte iPad 2 with global internet connection provided by King David’s Royal Airtel Communications which provides world class satellite coverage across the globe. As a form of recreation, Jason Cage will be given VVIP access to all of United States and UAE night spots and clubs. On top of that, he will always have a stable of beautiful women to accompany him whenever he appears for matches with King David. Picture of said women can be found in Appendix B.
-
-
Jason Cage looks up with a look on his face that says he simply cannot believe the perks that the contract offers. He looks at Jazimine with a look that says ‘Where is the pen?’
-
-
Jason Cage: This is awesome! Where do I sign?
-
-
Jazimine pulls out a Mont Blanc pen and points it on the line at the bottom of the page.
-
-
Jazimine: Sign your name on the bottom of the first page and second page. This will be the best choice you ever make in your career. You are definitely getting much more money than whatever contract you sign with Mr. Ish.
-
-
Jason Cage plucks the pen out of Jazimine’s hand, places the folder on the desk and signs his name with strong enthusiasm. He flips to the second page and signs his name. He flashes his megawatt smile and holds out his hand to King David. King David does not shake his hand but instead continues to tie his bootlaces.
-
-
King David: Do not waste anymore time Jason. We have a match in a few moments. Quickly get changed and warm up.
-
-
Jazimine: Yeah, get your ass back to the common changing room and get yourself ready.
-
-
King David: No no no. He can stay here and change into his gear. This room is big enough for five men, let alone two men and a woman. We are tag team partners now, we should spend more time knowing each other and get together more often to develop our chemistry.
-
-
King David: I want no more arguments on this Jazimine. You take care of the business side of things while I do what I want outside of it.
-
-
Jazimine bows respectfully and the camera feed ends.
-
-
Ken Schram: Alright, that shut the woman up. I had enough of her voice already. She’s beginning to sound like my mum.
-
-
John Carlson: But I bet your mum ain’t that hot huh?
-
-
Back to top Go down

A proposal for a tag team (3 of 3)
Page 1 of 1