Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasoncage

jasoncage

A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3) Empty
PostSubject: A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3)   A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:32 am

<Segment 2> After 3rd match

John Carlson: As what we have seen earlier, King David has entered the building and I heard that he is offering a very appealing contract agreement to Jason Cage. Something that he cannot resist.
-
-
Ken Schram: Like what? His own personal toilet cleaner paying him five million dollars a year?
-
-
John Carlson: Hell! If I’m getting paid that much, I will take up the offer within a heartbeat!
-
-
Ken Schram: Yeah right. Anyway, let’s look at the action now!
-
-
King David is in his personal changing room and has just changed his business pants to his wrestling tights. Jazimine is typing a business proposal on her laptop when a knock can be heard on the door. Jazimine looks at King David who then gives his nod to allow the person to come in.
-
-
Jazimine: Alright, come on in.
-
-
The door opens and Jason Cage walks with his classic aviator sun shades, black jeans, a white T Shirt that says “ACTION SUPER STAR!” and a duffel bag over his back. He continues to walk closer to King David but Jazimine quickly gets up from her seat and stands in front of Jason Cage, stopping him from approaching her employer.
-
-
Jazimine: Ok, Cage. This is as far as you go to the King. Nobody gets too close with him without any appointment or any approval by the King. So you stay where you are.
-
-
Jason Cage drops his bag and sulks. He lifts up both his arms in a shrug.
-
-
Jason Cage: Fine fine. Just don’t slap me anymore. I’ll stand here but it is you who called for me. You said there are some fine details that need to be ironed out before we can really get our tag team partnership on a fly. So what do I need to do?
-
-
Jazimine: Good boy. Stay there while I get out the documents.
-
-
Jazimine walks over to her desk and flips through some documents in her briefcase. Jason Cage turns his attention to look at her butt and appreciates the view but thinking that Jazimine is such a feisty character to deal with, he shudders and shifts his attention to King David who is taping his hands with a nonchalant look. While all these are going on, he thinks to himself just what kind of situation has he landed himself into.
-
-
Jazimine: Here it is!
-
-
Jazimine pulls out a black folder and slaps it on the desk. She points to documents and urges Jason Cage to look at it. Jason Cage walks over to the desk, picks it up by the corner of the folder and throws a careless glance at the red words across the folder, “Big Time Action”. Jason Cage’s eyebrow twitches in disbelief. His mouth opens in surprise and exclaims
-
-
Jason Cage: What the hell is this?? Our tag team name?? Come on Dave! Big Time Ac…
-
-
Jazimine: Shut up Cage! Read the proposal first and comment later.
-
-
Jason tries to rebuke Jazimine but thought better of it, so he mutters softly to himself instead. He holds the folder properly by its spine and opens the proposal. He starts to read aloud some main points in the proposal.
-
-
Jason Cage: … this collaboration between Jason Cage and King David shall be known as BIG TIME ACTION as of the date this proposal will be signed. Under such conditions, Jason Cage is to show devoted allegiance and pledge loyalty to King David at all times. Under no circumstances, planned or otherwise, shall Jason Cage commit catastrophic actions which are detrimental to King David’s reputation and project an unwholesome image of his persona in Super Bash Wrestling. Said actions are listed out in Appendix A.
-
-
As he continues reading, Jason Cage’s voice starts to get bitter and he shakes his head slightly with forlorn.
-
-
Jason Cage: During the course of this business collaboration, Jason Cage must all times report his status whenever there is a scheduled match for BIG TIME ACTION. Jason Cage must answer his calls within three rings. Failure to do so will result in a five thousand dollars fine. Subsequent offence will see said fine multiply by five times to a maximum of six offences which is the amount of one million five hundred sixty two thousand and five hundred dollars. All subsequent fines will be capped at one million five hundred sixty two thousand and five hundred dollars. All monetary matters are listed in USD and not exclusive to inflation.
-
-
Jason Cage swallows heavily and looks at Jazimine helplessly. Jazimine snickers and prompts Jason Cage to finish reading the proposal.
-
-
Jason Cage: This is stupid… Anyways, here goes the rest of the document. During the course of a match, when the situation arises for a win by pinfall, Jason Cage must relinquish all pinning opportunities to King David. Under no circumstance, shall Jason Cage ever score a pinfall or make the opponent submit to any submission moves. All victories must be credited to King David. If an event occurs whereby King David is about to lose the match via pinfall or submission, Jason Cage must get out of his ring corner and break the fall or hold. It is Jason Cage’s responsibility to ensure that King David cannot lose the match. If under any circumstances, that a match is lost, Jason Cage will solely be the transgressor and will be tried in front of a three member tribunal.
-
-
Jason Cage tosses the folder back onto the desk in spite and crosses his arms in disgust.
-
-
Jason Cage: What the hell is this!? This isn’t a tag team partnership! I’m merely a hired muscle in the scheme of things. Everything is pointed to give advantage to David, what about me? Ridiculous! You must be out of your mind if you think I’ll sign my dignity away!
-
-
The footage ends and the crowd is laughing at what they have seen.
-
-
Ken Schram: This is a joke! I think this is much worse than having to clean toilets. Under such conditions, Jason Cage will be reduced to merely just a hired muscle to work for King David and not a tag team partner.
-
-
John Carlson: It doesn’t seem like this is the end of it. I’m sure there’s more than meet the eye. But before we get to that, let us get back to the action in the ring.
-
-
Back to top Go down

A proposal for a tag team (2 of 3)
Page 1 of 1