Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Birth of a tag team (1of2) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Birth of a tag team (1of2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Birth of a tag team (1of2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Birth of a tag team (1of2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Birth of a tag team (1of2) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Birth of a tag team (1of2) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Birth of a tag team (1of2) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Birth of a tag team (1of2) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Birth of a tag team (1of2) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Birth of a tag team (1of2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasoncage

jasoncage

Birth of a tag team (1of2) Empty
PostSubject: Birth of a tag team (1of2)   Birth of a tag team (1of2) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:27 pm

(If possible, place this segment after the first match of the show on 4 Mar)

John Carlson: Well, Ken, that was an ok match in my opinion and hopefully we can see better stuff from our wrestlers tonight.
-
-
Ken Schram: I hope so if not, I will have to get into the ring and show them how it is done!
-
-
John Carlson: Right Ken, right… Hold on, I think our camera crew caught Jason Cage just arriving the building.
-
-
Ken Schram: Haa! Just the right man we need to see now. Let’s bring you the action back at the carpark.
-
-
The Titan tron flares to life and it is showing the scene of the carpark. It is showing Jason Cage locking his car with his remote and walking towards the back entrance.
-
-
Jason Cage notices the camera and stops. He smiles at the camera and removes his sunglasses. He begins to talk.
-
-
Jason Cage: Good evening! I cannot be anymore happier to see you. Yes, I am talking about the camera man. It helps me broadcast my message to all who is watching in the arena tonight. King David, I am here tonight and I have something important to tell you. You left hastily last week after our match that I do not have time to finalise our eventual partnership here in SBW.
-
-
Jason Cage: In case you have forgotten, we had a deal. I beat you on the count of ten and by that, I believe you and I are now a formal tag team whether you like it or not.
-
-
Jason Cage flexes his shoulders and stretches his chest.
-
-
Jason Cage: You are royalty and I believe you do have some kind of code and honor. I will be waiting for you in the locker room. Find me there.
-
-
Jason Cage then walks away from the camera and opens the entrance door and is out of sight of the camera. The feed ends.
-
-
Ken Schram: That seems to be some strong words from Cage. He is getting real serious on this idea of a tag team.
-
-
John Carlson: Who knows what will happen if both this man really put their heads and fists together. They might just be the most formidable threat to Burning Feather and Chronic Jay.
-
-
Ken Schram: True, but you must remember that they are the champions right now and both these men will not go down without a fight so if anything happens between these four men, Always worth a watch.
-
-

(OOC: King David, please continue this RP in the locker room section)
Back to top Go down

Birth of a tag team (1of2)
Page 1 of 1