Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Birth of a tag team (2of2) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Birth of a tag team (2of2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Birth of a tag team (2of2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Birth of a tag team (2of2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Birth of a tag team (2of2) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Birth of a tag team (2of2) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Birth of a tag team (2of2) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Birth of a tag team (2of2) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Birth of a tag team (2of2) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Birth of a tag team (2of2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasoncage

jasoncage

Birth of a tag team (2of2) Empty
PostSubject: Birth of a tag team (2of2)   Birth of a tag team (2of2) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:16 am

(Kindly put this segment after the second match)

Ken Schram: Our camera crew catches up with Jason Cage in the locker room. It seems like he has just receive the notice about his tag team match tonight with his new partner who is still nowhere to be found. This might as end up well with Cage.
-
-
John Carlson: And with that being said, let’s bring you the action in the locker room.
-
-
Ken Schram: That actually sounds kinky, like a scene from a por…
-
-
John Carlson: woah woah woah. Kids here, remember?
-
-
The titan tron flares to life to show the scene of the locker room. Jason Cage is seen trying to wear his boots. He is tying the laces on his left boot when someone knocked on the door.
-
-
Jason Cage: Yeah, come in. Nothing embarrassing here.
-
-
A backstage staff walked in and hands a note to Jason Cage.
-
-
Jason Cage: Thanks man. What’s your name? I’ve seen you around here sometimes but never get to know your name.
-
-
Man: Erm, my name is Richard and some of the guys here calls me Dick.
-
-
Jason Cage: Last name?
-
-
Jason puts the note down beside him without looking and continues tying the laces on his left boot, almost finishing.
-
-
Richard Jurkuff: Jurkuff… And if there’s nothing, I must go now.
-
-
Jurkuff quickly turns and exits the locker room while Jason finishes wearing his boot. He seems a little surprised that Jurkuff disappeared so quickly but quickly turns his attention to the note lying beside him.
-
-
Jason Cage: Hmmm, Jason Cage and King David against Pauzudo and Baki Hanma. This shouldn’t come as a surprise but where in the world is David. I’ve been waiting here for a good twenty minutes and he still has not appeared. This is getting too much.
-
-
Jason Cage hops onto his feet and starts to do some stretching of his arms and legs.
-
-
Suddenly, the locker room door opens. King David stepped into the locker room and he is already in his wrestling gear. Following him close behind is his manager, Jazimine. King David walks over to Jason Cage and clears his throat while Jazimine looks around the locker room in disgust. Jason Cage stands up and questions King David.
-
-
Jason Cage: Hey pal, where you been all evening? It took you long enough to reach here. I have people calling you and texting you and you don’t reply until now. How apt timing is that?
-
-
Jazimine steps forwards to face Jason Cage and replied in a firm tone.
-
-
Jazimine: You have no right to talk in such a tone towards King david. You commoners have no manners and respect for the upper class and the privileged. Just being in the same room with you right now is something of an insult to even me!
-
-
King David pulls Jazimine from behind and stands in front of Jason Cage himself. Jazimine does not like that arrangement and tries to protest but King David holds a firm grip on her, forcing her to stand behind him.
-
-
King David: Don’t you worry about that Cage. When I say something, I mean something. You said if you can defeat me last week, and which you did, you will consider me as your tag team partner. You did so fair and square and I am a man of my word which brings me right in front of you tonight. A word is a word and I honor my words.
-
-
Jason Cage: Good, I’m beginning to like you already. So what do you say we cut short this little conversation and start doing the real business?
-
-
King David: Sure. We should be able to finish our competition off. What are their names by the way?
-
-
Jason Cage raise his eyebrows in surprise while Jazimine whispers something in King David’s ear.
-
-
King David: Ahhh. Yes my dear. Pauzudo and Baki Hanma. Weird names those men have. We should defeat them with relative ease. Jason, you have the skill and strength to take out our opponents while I have the resilience to overpower them. Together we could be the most formidable team yet.
-
-
Jazimine: Yes my king, with you around, anything is possible.
-
-
Jason Cage: You are quite the boot licker aren’t you?
-
-
Jazimine turns around and shoots a cold stare at Jason Cage and without a split second’s notice, Jazimine’s right palm finds the left cheek of Jason Cage and a red hand mark is imprinted on Jason Cage’s left cheek.
-
-
King David: Forgive her my friend. She is quite feisty and headstrong and that is the reason why I hired her in the first place. But serves you right for insulting a woman the way you did. Have you not heard of “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”?
-
-
Jason Cage uses his tongue to push out his swollen cheek and rubs it lightly, trying to ease the pain. Finally, all three people leaves the locker room with Jazimine leading the pack.
-
-

(End of RP...)
Back to top Go down

Birth of a tag team (2of2)
Page 1 of 1