Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jasoncage

jasoncage

What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) Empty
PostSubject: What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2)   What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 pm

(OOC: Ish, I really need you to reply to this so I can continue working on it. We have 4 more days to finalise this, so it's not very urgent........... yet)

The camera focuses on Gunzo who is walking to the GM’s door. He knocks on the door and enters the room. He notices Mr Ish sitting behind his table and he signals Gunzo to sit in front of him. Gunzo walks over to his desk and pulls out the chair. He rests comfortably into the chair and observes the table, looking for items to profile Mr Ish but his intentions seems to have caught on by Mr Ish
-
-
Mr Ish: I am pretty sure you are not here admiring the decorations on my desk. So what purpose are you here today?
-
-
Gunzo: You better be careful about what you say to me Ish. From my actions this week and the rackus I made over at Cholo’s show, I guess it’s pretty evident I’ll be staying in your side of SBW for the time being. My reward for that? A bloody senseless and pointless tag team match with other feds? NICW? You do know they are among the top in the business huh?
-
-
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2)   What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Mr. Ish takes in a very relaxing deep breath while looking at Gunzo. He leans forward and smacks the desk really quickly, with an immense sound level. Gunzo gets shaken up as if he was in dreamland and coming into reality. Mr. Ish now leans back and swings his chair back and forth as Gunzo continues to wait for an answer. Mr. Ish finally responds to Gunzo while staying at the same position.
-
-
Mr. Ish: About that appearance you made last SOE show, i did not appreciate. What I couldnt understand is why make the trip when I have clearly stated many times that I want NO relationship with them. You know about my rivalry with El Cholo, im sure you watched last season's PPV. I fought my butt off, bled to death and ended up loosing half my federation and that chance at the SBW Championship. Our job is to keep away. Now, did i love it? yes. I went from "what the hell is he doing?" to "oh my gosh" and a very deep laugh. But let me just tell you something, you're not immortal. Yes you might be the most skilled in the SBW..but El Cholo can put up anything he wants, watch out with that guy, please do.
-
-
Mr. Ish: Now, about NICW being one of the top in the business. Indeed, and that is the reason i chose YOU to represent. You are my superstar, you are the best SBW has. I know and admire their GM and we came to terms, terms that I hope you can follow. You should be glad, very glad. Your job is to go out there and show NICW that were no pointless fed without talent.. You and your partner, whoever it will be, must plan and work tonight. Because ill tell you something, deliciouzz and Zeus have been tagging for a while now. They know what they have to do. All they are doing is coming out here thinking theyre gonna beat up on some whatever SBW guys. you ahve to prove em wrong. Show em!
-
-

Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
jasoncage

jasoncage

PostSubject: Re: What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2)   What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:37 am

Gunzo: Me appearing on Cholo’s show was not for you and personally I do not care about what you have with Cholo. Their show was ridiculous and that is why I went down and made my opinion heard. Their roster, the shows and even the words they say are just…
-
-
Gunzo shakes his head.
-
-
Gunzo: …pathetic. That is what happens when you have a mediocre bunch of wrestlers with no head or tail what they are up to. Now speaking about NICW…
-
-
Gunzo gets up from his chair and walks away from the table with his back facing Mr. Ish. He looks at the collection of books on Mr. Ish’s bookshelf and notices the books are arranged rather haphazardly.
-
-
Gunzo: I don’t care what your dealings with Gary Barnes are but I will take in whatever challenges that are thrown in my way. You tell me to honor the terms that you and him have agreed on? I don’t give a damn about what you boys agreed, you say Zeus and deliciouzz have been tag team partners for awhile and I should be watchful of them? I say to hell with that and just bring the game to me.
-
-
Mr. Ish doesn’t appear too happy with Gunzo’s comments.
-
-
Gunzo: But I like the way you say I am your best man in this federation. However, I am not flattered but I will go out there and do what I do best and destroy whoever that thinks they can pull a victory over me. Zeus, a man who aspire to be the God his name suggests and deliciouzz, sounds like I’ll be eating him for breakfast, for lunch and dinner. There is just one last problem…
-
-
Gunzo turns around to face Mr. Ish and snaps his fingers.
-
-
Gunzo: Who is my partner in the midst of this mayhem? Oh wait wait wait. I know who my partner will be. I’ll just go out there right now and pick my partner from the locker room just like that. Make it a risk, make it fun and make it unforgettable shall we?
-
-
Gunzo walks to the table and rest both his hands on the table.
-
-
Gunzo: The more compelling question, what’s it in for me? A mad man once told me that if I’m good in doing something, never do it for free.
-
-
Gunzo leans nearer and hisses.
-
-
Gunzo: What’s it in for me…
-
-
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2)   What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:38 am

Mr. Ish: What exactly are you trying to tell me? If your point is to have me give you money for you to do your job, let me just tell you you have gone a bit nuts. A wrestler goes out there night in night out..works hard and eventually gets his paycheck. There should be no difference in this case..now if you are referring to something a bit more serious..like the SBW Championship...
-
-
The crowds noises are heard with very large sounds. Mr. Ish makes a sigh and continues..
-
-
Mr. Ish: Ill have a deal with you, if you come out here tonight, give it your best against NICW's Deliciouzz and Zeus..AND come out successful, I will promise you something you dont receive anyday. I will give you a shot at the SBW Championship in the pay per view: Beast Clash. What do you say?
-
-

Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
gunzo

gunzo

PostSubject: Re: What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2)   What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:23 pm

A satisfied grin flashed across Gunzo’s face. He gets his hands off the table and fold his arms, trying to exert his presence.
-
-
Gunzo: You are right about the money but I care nothing for it. I came from the streets, I lived on the streets and I very well do not need your money to fight. Your offer of a title shot suits my liking more instead. Smart of you to offer that to me.
-
-
Gunzo lowers his arms and nods.
-
-
Gunzo: Be sure to keep your end of the bargain, Mr. Ish. Otherwise, I will let you know that there are people other than El Cholo who can break you apart.
-
-

(OOC: this RP is done unless Mr. Ish wanna add some other things to it. Let's hope that Gunzo actually wins the tag team match)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2)   What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2) Empty

Back to top Go down

What is Gunzo thinking? (2of2)
Page 1 of 1