Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
SOE? Gunzo is not impressed EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
SOE? Gunzo is not impressed EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
SOE? Gunzo is not impressed EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
SOE? Gunzo is not impressed EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
SOE? Gunzo is not impressed EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
SOE? Gunzo is not impressed EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
SOE? Gunzo is not impressed EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
SOE? Gunzo is not impressed EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
SOE? Gunzo is not impressed EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

SOE? Gunzo is not impressed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasoncage

jasoncage

SOE? Gunzo is not impressed Empty
PostSubject: SOE? Gunzo is not impressed   SOE? Gunzo is not impressed EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:50 pm

(OOC: Please post this in 25 Feb show if possible! To Future Gohan, ECK, Fredddy, Hellboyben99. I have nothing against you guys by talking thrash about you guys in my RP. Totally a promo and no ill intentions were planned against you in person whatsoever. If any of you are offended by my RP, I offer my apologies but I will not retract my RP because I'd think it's really nice to post on the show and set the stage for a anti-SOE atmosphere in RTS.)

SCREAM! AIM! FIRE!
-
-
Scream Aim Fire by Bullet for my Valentine plays through the speakers and the tempo of the music drives the crowd excited! Gunzo appears at the stage in his usual wrestling costume, white track pants with flame emblem at the bottom and a pair of red gloves and he is holding a microphone in his left hand. On top of his usual attire he is wearing a black trench coat as well.
-
-
He walks with a devil may care manner down to the ring and ignoring many of the fans who reach out their hands to touch Gunzo. A boy even fell off his chair and over the barricade but Gunzo paid no heed, he just walked on.
-
-
Gunzo reaches the ring and walks up the steel steps and finally steps into the ring. He glides smoothly to the centre of the ring and holds both his hands in front of him. The music dies gradually and he holds the microphone near his mouth.
-
-
Gunzo: Have anyone of you seen the show on Monday? Signs of evil I think is the name of that show. As some of you may or may not know this by now, it is a fed broken off from us and headed by El Cholo, the current champion.
-
-
The audience gave mixed reactions. A lot of fans are showing their feelings by holding up their signboards for the camera. A group of fans held out a long banner that says, “El Cholo is a back stabber and an ingrate!!” and another fan is seen holding up a large white card board with blue words, “S.O.E RULZ!!”
-
-
Gunzo: We have quite a mixed crowd here I see. Well, I don’t care what you feel about their show and I am here to let you know what I think of that show. Based on my experience on the road and years of cutting promos and wrestling wrestlers of all skill sets, I can tell you that the show SUCKS!
-
-
That comment actually brought more cheers than expected.
-
-
Ken Schram: Wow, what a statement. Although Gunzo officially belongs to Road to Survival, he doesn’t need to bad mouth the other fed.
-
-
John Carlson: Or it could be that it actually sucks?
-
-
John shrugs
-
-
Gunzo: Now let me explain why. I am saying things based on facts.
-
-
Gunzo puts up his right index finger
-
-
Gunzo: Let me comment on this new kid on the block, Future Gohan. He seems to much of a goody two shoes. Preaching too much on being a good guy, spreading his good aura around the arena but will stay firm and strong against evil. Too peachy. I mean… COME ON!
-
-
Gunzo shakes his head and then continues to speak.
-
-
Gunzo: And then there is this Hellboyben 99 guy. I have no idea what went wrong with his name, maybe there are 98 people in front of him who called themselves hellboyben? His lack of creativity is evident when the next thing he does is to throw money, lots and lots of money in the arena. That is not the shameless part, the most shameless part is that you.
-
-
Gunzo points at the audience who were holding ”S.O.E RULZ” and he turns in a clockwise direction, making sure to cover everyone
-
-
Gunzo: Some of you actually had the cheek to pick up the money. I despise you even more after seeing that.
-
-
Gunzo: and then there is Darkslayer. He did exactly the same as what I did in the last show of last season. Going around and hitting people with a baseball bat. What is he? A shadow of mine? I do not recall having a shadow that does second rated jobs like that and guess where did he end up? He got FIRED! What an idiot!
-
-
Gunzo shakes his head and laughs. He looks up again, takes in a deep breath and looks at the crowd once more.
-
-
Gunzo: I suddenly remember one thing. This wrestler, ECK. He mentioned Gunzo’s name in a segment of his. Something that is not flattering to me. He talked trash, he disregarded me and thought the words coming out of my mouth is nothing but a load of bull. That’s ok. I mean everyone is free to their opinion and what not. Just take note, the vile assassin hits you when you least expect it. He grips you from behind, lifts you up in the air and in one graceful motion, he will crush your face right down into the ground and you will be lucky that you can even move your jaw.
-
-
Some section of the crowd are excited by Gunzo’s words. Gunzo holds his index finger close to his mouth signaling the crowd to keep their volume down.
-
-
Gunzo: And there is just one last thing that I must say. This unpleasantness I need to get off my chest. Have you seen Fredddy? Yea, the guy with three d in his name. That’s F R E D D D Y. Ok, I can forgive his spelling mistake coz we all make mistakes at least once in our lives. That is fine. But what is not fine is the way he looks. Who actually agree with me that he looks creepy, make some noise
-
-
The arena burst into wild cheers and applause, clearly agreeing with what Gunzo has said.
-
-
Ken Schram: I gotta agree with him. I was here on Monday and I looked at Fredddy and by god, he looked like that character in some kind of scary movie. Those slasher flicks? What do you call them?
-
-
John Carlson: Saw?
-
-
Ken Schram: Yea yea yea. That’s the one. Crazy white face with red circles round his cheeks. Horror show stuff.
-
-
Gunzo seems satisfied with the answer he received and nods in agreement.
-
-
Gunzo: Who would die to see him?
-
-
The crowd goes quiet. The sudden change in atmosphere is unbelievable.
-
-
John Carlson: He’s going somewhere with this.
-
-
Ken Schram: He better be!
-
-
Gunzo: Now who will die rather than see him? Let alone date him!
-
-
The crowd starts chanting ”ME! ME! ME!”
-
-
Gunzo: Then that just leaves one question, why the heck did Ashley agree to a date with him? Tsk tsk tsk. El Cholo better reflect upon himself. When your girl chooses to go out with a man of that standard, it’s a sign, pun intended.
-
-
Half of the audience is cheering loudly now, soaking up to everything Gunzo has said.
-
-
John Carlson: And he nailed home the point!
-
-
Gunzo drop the microphone and gets out of the ring, leisurely walking up the ramp and to the backstage.
Back to top Go down

SOE? Gunzo is not impressed
Page 1 of 1