Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Future Gohan

Future Gohan

Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) Empty
PostSubject: Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted)   Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:53 am

Somewhere on America, at Gohan’s private residence, Ashley Longoria decides to surprise him by making a visit.
-
-
Ashley: (whispering) Welcome peoples to my surprise visit on Future Gohan’s house. This is my first attempt on something like this but I promise you, if this works well then all the other superstars of SBW will get this kind of visit. Now, he must be sleeping because it’s early in the morning so I will be really quiet… let’s go!
-
-
The cameraman follows Ashley walking very slow, they enter the house which is open it seams…
-
-
Ashley: Well folks we’re in, it looks like the house was open… Good thing these area doesn’t have any robbers…
-
-
Ashley slowly walks trough the corridor, into the living room, then she sees the stirs that probably lead to the bedroom. She climbs up and at the end there is a door. Ashley slowly opens it and sees Gohan, sleeping like a baby in he’s big fluffy bed. She get’s closer to it when all of a sudden she hears Gohan saying something…
-
-
Ashley: He must be talking in he’s sleep… let’s hear what he is saying…
-
-
Gohan: Ahmmm… Take this!... Barney!... umm… Bear Hug!
-
-
Ashley and the cameraman suddenly blow in laugh and they wake up Future Gohan which extremely surprised jumps furios from he’s bed.
-
-
Gohan: What the…? WATH THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING HERE? Quickly explain or I call the securities!
-
-
Ashley and the cameraman barely mange to stop laughing and try to explain…
-
-
Ashley: Hey Gohan…hahahaha! Sorry for… these, it’s my new…idea, surprising peoples at they’re home to see what they are up to… hahaha!
-
-
Gohan: Oh I see… But hey, why are you laughing like this!?
-
-
Ashley: Hahaha… Oh it’s nothing really, don’t worry…hahaha… Ok. Oh man I didn’t had such a nice laugh since I don’t know when. Anyway what’s up Gohan? Did you had a good sleep..hahaha?
-
-
Future Gohan: Hey I think you should stop that, you are beginning to look ridiculous. It doesn’t suit you… Anyway, Yes I had a nice sleep, until you peoples woke me up… It’s not very nice of you to break into peoples private room but, since you said it’s a new way to make interviews, well…
-
-
Ashley: Yeah, I’m sorry about this, but hey the fans will love it, trust me, and I think you would like to make you’re fans happy.
-
-
Gohan: Oh, yeah sure I do. Anything for the fans..now is there something you want to ask me? This is an interview after all isn’t it?
-
-
Ashley: Oh, I almost forgot about it… Gohan, you have a match with Toruko Kurosu… Are you prepared for these big challenge?
-
-
Gohan: Really? Oh I didn’t knew I have a match against… OH DAMN!
-
-
Ashley: What is it? What’s wrong?
-
-
Gohan: Toruko Kurosu? I have to hurry, there is no time to waste… This is one of my biggest matches and I’m just seating here, doing cheap-chat… Sorry Ashley but I have to go… Oh wait… Breakfast first. Do you want to join? I have some good pancakes with chocolate and strawberry…
-
-
Ashley: Hmmm…sounds great! Sure I am… I just love pancakes and strawberry..
-
-
The cameraman is invited to so he turns the camera of…

(OGG: You can leave coments guys or continue the story... These could be a start to a new Ashley show...)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted)   Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:22 am

ROFL..this is sweet Razz
amazing rp gohan Razz
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com

Ashley's new idea (Gohan Busted)
Page 1 of 1