Super Bash Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bash the Ring!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBW: Destiny Revealed - Monday @ 5:00 Server Time
SBW: Road To Survival - Friday @ 5:00 Server Time
Latest topics
» Yet another post.....
The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 am by Kurt Angle 25310

» реальные секс знакомства в сарапуле
The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest

» интим знакомство в казани с малолетками
The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» онлайн секс знакомства украина
The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 pm by Guest

» purchase facebook fans xx
The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f1
The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:24 pm by Guest

» славянск знакомства
The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am by Guest

» EVERYBODY WHO IS IN SBW READ THIS NOW!!!!!!!
The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 am by Ryu Dokita

» HAPPY EASTER!!!
The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 pm by Kurt Angle 25310

Similar topics
SBW: Signs of the Evil Card
1. Abyssos vs Rage

2. Dartanain vs The Unstoppable David Ski

3. hellboyben99 vs "the man with the 7 scars"

4. El cholo & Mr. Leo vs the suicide TNA! & The Imogulator

5. Ryu Dokita vs the phenominal matt

6. Don Tito Mazza vs Clown Death

7. Fredddy & ECK vs Direx & Pinnacle of Awesome

The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El Cholo

The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) Empty
PostSubject: The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show)   The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:50 pm

The camera zooms in to the parking lot where it appears a limousine is being seen driving in to the parking lot. The limousine stops and parks at Mr. Ish's parking lot. The camera crew beings to crowd the limousine and the limousine driver Paco opens the door and El Cholo appears. The camera crew are confused while Ashley Longoria gets out next after El Cholo. El Cholo puts out his hand and grabs Ashley by the waist as they head to the main office. El Cholo arrives to the office and see's Ish and begins to laugh as Ish is hurt and barely able to walk. El Cholo begins to speak.
-
-
El Cholo: Ahaha hey if it isn't the old General Managr Mr. Ish. How has it been at the hospital mate? Oh by the way sorry about crashing your car you know oh and the parking tickets dang man. Also you missed your Mr. Ish isn't here party that you know me being a good man and all got your wallet and payed for it with your money. So is there anything you want to say?
-
-
Ish begins to get mad and grabs a cane from under the desk. Ashley begins to get scared while El Cholo is calm and begins to speak again.
-
-
El Cholo: Hey hey not in front of my new girl Ashley you know who was secretly your girl but now mine but its all good right? Oh yea we have a match coming up and just to be fair it is a tagteam match. El Cholo and Mr. Leo vs. Mr Ish and Chronic Jay. So this match is coming up in a few and if you have anything to say then say it right now man. Oh yea one more little thing. Do you mind getting your stuff out of my office man it is kinda getting crowded?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ish
Admin
Mr. Ish

PostSubject: Re: The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show)   The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Mr. Ish: Why are you doing all of this? Why cant you just quit the SBW and leave? Why stay in this federation when half the roster hates you? The fact that I dont have the right to fire you does not mean you dont have a choice.
-
-
Mr. Ish: But just to let you know something.. I am NOT willing to let you take oer my federation. Even if that is the last thing I do, It wont happen. Also, what a cowardish move by you to place me in a tag match in this state of hurt. I have gone to the limit Cholo. get out of here before I call security!
-
-
El Cholo smiles and slowly walks out, as Mr. Ish furious in his seat is viewed. The camera then fades away.
Back to top Go down
https://superbashwrestling.forumotion.com
El Cholo

PostSubject: Re: The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show)   The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:27 am

The camera zooms back in where El Cholo and Ashley is being seen walking toward Mr. Leo's locker room holding a bag. El Cholo knocks at Mr. Leo's locker room and Mr. Leo opens the locker room and begins to smile as El Cholo enters and begins to talk.
-
-
El Cholo: So hey there tagteam partner. So is the deal still on mate? You know i need here as much as i need Ashley tonight on that ring. The plan must go on as plan if your still interested.
-
-
El Cholo throws the bag to Mr. Leo who opens it and reveals a bag of money and a contract. Mr. Leo begins to speak.
-
-
Mr. Leo: So this is a lot of it. I am in on this plan.
-
-
El Cholo and Mr. Leo as they head to the ring and Ashley stays for a while and as soon as they both leave. Ashley grabs the bag and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show)   The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show) Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Boss vs. The Old Boss (7th show)
Page 1 of 1